Thursday, February 08, 2007

Sometimes ministry is hard

Sometime days no matter how long you do ministry, it is just hard. In youth ministry trying to keep youth, parents and church leaders happy and staying true to ones calling of God Ministry is not at all possible. Some nights I feel the kingdom is not happy with the direction of the ministry and I am falling to face the elephant in the room and deal with issues head on. I let people be happy, but that may not be best of the ministry. Usually when I have those days, I then see God and the small little signs of success of ministry, Hopefully today that will happen.

The good news is Chris Tomlin is in town and I will get to hear him in concert on Friday night. Which will be a short night of sleep, as I then leave for a meeting at camp around 6:45 in the morning.

Well off to shower and waiting for signs of God being a wonderful maker today.


No comments: