Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Busy Summer

I have survived the New Orleans Mission trip and is just days away from Going to Junior High Camp. Camp Weather could be 100 Degrees on Saturday and Sunday. Should be interesting. It will be a small camp this year, but we are rebuilding the program and that will take time.


 

Then Mid August off to Anaheim for DCLA which will be a blast. I hope to catch up with an old friend in California. The chances of that happening is small, but get to hang out ( okay not really but listen - ) to Chris Tomlin, David Crowder and Loiuie and Doug fields. So it will be good for the students and for me.


 

After Austin Walker wedding I have a week vacation, so do I stay home and do nothing, go to Colorado or Florida ( could stay in a condo and maybe see the shuttle take off!), so leave a comment and tell me where I should go.


 


 

No comments: