Thursday, November 24, 2005

tday

Thanksgiving

Well hear I sit for the first thanksgiving of the life in Hastings, being single it could be a hard day. I am doing everything I can to make it special. The Turkey is in the oven, green beans, fresh bread, sweet tea, stuffing and homemade mashed potatoes with Blueberry pie will make a dinner around 2 pm.. I will eat well today.

Josh, Ty I, Chelsea stopped over last night for a few moments last night,  this will be a fun couple of days with College age in town. Josh will have a Birthday so this weekend he and I are off to Olive Garden to celebrate. That will be a blast.

This afternoon/evening will be phone calls and text pages to many people, I truly feel blessed for the Holidays.

I will miss not being with Kurt and the Parker gang, I will really miss Bev Newcomb homemade potatoes, but I have National Lampoon Christmas Vacation to watch, so all is well.

So wondering what you are thankful for today?